Monday, September 27, 2010

How time flies!!!

Today marks 7 years since Trev and I were married...
and it has been the best 7 years of my life!
I have definitely got the best of everything... Husband, Baby Daddy, and Friend!
Happy Anniversary Trev!
I love you!

These picts don't start at the beginning, but its as far back as I have on my computer...
A little glimpse of our life together!

Sanctuary from the freezing New York air... inside a cathedral!
Loves loves!!!

My girl Trac... if it weren't for you, none of this would have happened! Love you!

Feb. 19th, 2005
Our little family was sealed in the Mesa Temple

So Gross I know... he always keeps me laughing!

Adoring our new Baby Fletcher

Prescott Courthouse steps... a family tradition

November 25th, 2007
Josslyn's Blessing Day

June 8th, 2007
My Father's Funeral

Suns Game

Goofy
Daytrip to Springerville...

UOP Christmas Party

Just us

My birthday dinner 2009

U2 Concert

Christmas Eve 2009

Evrett's Birthday dinner

Impromptu trip to Disneyland 2010

Sooo many good times together... and looking forward to many many more!

5 comments:

Artsy Aut said...

You guys are the best! And I can say I knew you before it all, when it was still KATE and TRAVEN- gross!

Kath said...

Autumn... that is so funny because we were just reminiscing about KATE & TRAVEN the other night. Good times!

Heather said...

Oh you guys I'm seriously going to start crying! Being away from family is hard! Can you please move out here?!

Congrats on your anniversary! We love you guys!

Cami said...

Okay, I really did cry. Like I am shedding a few tears as I type. OMG. You guys are so cute!!

Rushele said...

Happy Anniversary!!!