Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Great month for Birthdays!

I don't know how we worked it out (heaven knows it wasn't planned!) but we have somehow managed to have 2 kids in August and 2 in February! Now we just need one more in October and we would be all evened up! (Nooo... that is not the plan!)

Evrett & Harper's birthdays are only 6 days apart... with Valentine's Day
right smack dab in the middle!
Sure makes for a fun-filled February!

Harper turned 2 on the 11th!
She is such a sweet little girl! I can't get enough of her adorable smile!

Here she is in all her birthday glory with her big sassy sister Joss! What a pair!

Love that little face!

Ready to get to opening her presents!

Couldn't decide what she wanted to do more... ride her scooter, or play her "tee-tar!"

And my sweet Evrett turned 7 (I still can't believe it) on the 17th!
Poor little fella had to miss out on being Star of the week in his class, because we took our impromtu trip to Utah!
Luckily his teacher told him he could do it another week before school ends!

Since we were out of town, his birthday celebration was a little different than the Nuttall norm. He was a trooper though! I did manage to take a few of his bday gifts with us to Utah so he would have some to open. And as I said in my last post... he got SNOW for his bday, so I think that made up for anything that was lacking!


I love that smile too!

Happy birthday to my Valentine Babies!!!

0 comments: