Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Birthday Time!

4 years ago (yesterday) we were sitting in a hospital room holding our newborn Baby Girl! We were so ready for her to be here with our family. At birth apparently she had contracted some kind of infection and we were told she would have to stay in the hospital for observation until they were sure it was gone. I was mortified because they weren't very informative about how serious it was and I couldn't get a good feel of how worried we needed to be! She had to stay in a special nursery and only Trev & I and grandparents were allowed in to see or hold her. She had to have an iv and at one point they weren't able to put it into her tiny little hand, so they had to put it in her forehead. I cried! I remember being so paranoid during my pregnancy with her about something going wrong because I wanted this baby girl so badly that I just felt like it was too good to be true! I remember making the ultrasound tech check several times just to be sure it was a girl! And sure enough it was! Josslyn Grace was born late at night on the 15th of August!

We are so happy we get to have her sweet little spirit in our home, and have loved watching her grow into the sassy little princess she is!


Happy Birthday sweet girl!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Happy happy birithday Joss!!! Did she have a good day kath? What did ya'll do?!

She's such a sweetie, I don't think I'll ever forget the cute bonding time her and Cash had at stapley pool!