Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December?

Where has the time gone?

I feel like we just kicked this year off, and now its already coming to a close. Although I am sad that the time has flown by, I am so excited for the coming year. The past 2 years have been such a roller coaster for our family, and although I don't quite see the end of the ride yet, I have high expectations and only good thoughts and plans for the year to come!

I haven't been as diligent as I would have liked to have been with this blog, but that is another thing that I hope will change in the new year. I have missed several occasions and for that I apologize (especially to my kids, whose birthday celebrations didn't make it onto the blog).

This is my favorite time of year, and I am so excited that it is December!
Happy Holidays to all!


0 comments: